Thursday 17 May 2012

Linking to blogs of interest!

Nicole to Ashley:

Hi Ashley,
I really enjoyed your doing, being, becoming and belonging post. It mentions that you did various art and craft activities at your placement. I was wondering what kind of activities you and the students participated in?
Thanks,
Nicole


MY REPLY:


Hi Nicole,

Thanks! Yes I was on a placement at a school for students with intellectual disabilities. The main art and craft activity that the students and I engaged in was a textured card game. We helped the students glue different textured materials onto cardboard squares, and when they were dry we helped them to identify similar textures. The students really loved being involved, it was a great exercise.



Ashley to Nicole:


Hi Nicole,
I really enjoyed reading your post on IT and ethical considerations. I see that you use IT on a day-to-day basis, what IT device would you say that you use most often?


HER REPLY:


Hi Ashley,
I would use my phone the most often by far as it is portable, a good source of communication and also has the internet.
Thankyou for your comment!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment